How do I make a purchase?
Shopping at Value Lights has never been so easy;
1. Choose the section (new in, ceiling lights, spotlights, wall lights, floor lamps, table lamps, alternative, bulbs, sales and offers).
2. View the products you are interested in, click on the photograph to zoom in and see every detail, dimensions & product information, related products, composition, reference code and price.
3. Select a product and add it to your basket. You can then choose to continue shopping or to process the order.
4. If you wish to continue shopping, repeat the process but if you wish to process the order, you can log in, register or sign in as a guest.
5. Once you have entered your details, check that they are correct and click on confirm.
6. Choose which delivery service you would like to use - either standard or express delivery.
7. Enter your delivery and billing addresses and check that they are correct.
8. Select a secure payment method: Visa, Switch, Maestro, Mastercard, PayPal.
9. Confirm the order.
10. You will receive an email confirming your order and a unique reference number.
Do I need to set up an account?
You can shop at Valuelights without creating an account; simply sign in as a guest.
However, register with us and you'll be able to enjoy the following benefits;
· Track your orders and review past purchases.
· Save your address and card details so you can shop even quicker next time.
· Preview our new products.
· Receive our free monthly newsletter.
· Be the first to know of any promotions, offers, new products, seasonal trends and exclusive blog access.
What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, Switch, and MasterCard. If you are already registered with PayPal or SagePay, you can checkout using your account without signing up to us. You can also pay by BACS transfer. Please contact our customer service team for details on +44 161-837-6092.
What currency do you accept?
We accept payment in British pounds sterling.
Are my credit card details safe?
Shopping online at Valuelights is 100% secure. We store any information you give us securely using high-level SSL encryption technology, the most advanced security software currently available for online transactions.
Are my personal details safe?
The Item I want is out of stock, will you be getting more in?
In most cases we will be able to let you know should we be getting more stock in, and approximately when the stock will arrive. Please contact us directly to find out.
What is your delivery policy?
Please see our delivery policy
What is your returns policy?
Please see our returns policy
Can I collect the item to speed things up / save the postage cost?
Absolutely, but please contact customer services on +44 161-837-6092 to arrange a convenient date and time for collection, you can also place your order over the phone with them this way.
Can you post the item outside the UK?
Yes, we deliver worldwide but please note that we individually charge for all deliveries outside the UK please contact us directly for delivery options on +44 161-837-6092 or [email protected].
When can I expect my order?
If you have selected our standard delivery option, then goods supplied within the UK will normally be delivered within 3-5 workings days of cleared payment.
If you have selected our next day express delivery service, then goods will be delivered the next working day on orders placed before 12 noon within UK Mainland.
Delivery to Europe, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Channel Islands differs depending on the destination. Please contact us directly for delivery options.
What if my delivery contains damaged goods?
On rare occasions goods can sustain minor damage during shipping or contain a manufacturer's defect. If this occurs, contact us immediately on +44 161-837-6092 or [email protected] and we will arrange for the damaged product to be collected and new products to be dispatched to you immediately.
I have not had a reply to the email I sent you?
Due to the high volume of emails we receive every day, we apologise in advance if we cannot answer every email rapidly. However, we do try to answer all emails within 24 hours.
Please note, we answer your enquiries within the following working hours: Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm and Saturday, 8am to 4pm. Please be patient if you do not get an immediate response, we shall endeavor to answer all your enquiries as soon as possible.
Alternatively, you can call us directly on +44 161-837-6092. When you call, please state the 5 digit product code which is listed on the website product page and can also be found on the leaflet and on the box of the product. This will help us answer your enquiry quickly.
Hotmail and Yahoo email accounts
We have had trouble replying to people with these two types of accounts because the email host believes that the replying email is junk. Therefore, if you have one of the two accounts please check your junk mail box to make sure our reply has not ended up there.