We use our own and 3rd party cookies on this site for analytics and advertising. Carry on browsing if you are happy with this, or find out how to manage your cookies.
IP44 Battery Operated Warm White Festoon Lights with Bulb Shaped Caps
Take your outdoor spaces to the next level with our IP44 Battery Operated Festoon Lights with Bulb Shaped Caps in Warm White. Now you can enjoy twinkling lights anytime, anywhere!
- No need to worry about finding an outlet or running cords for this 6 metre lighting kit; it operates on 3 x 1.5V AA batteries (4.5V in total) making installation a breeze.
- And being IP44 rated means it stands up against the elements for outdoorsy fun no matter the weather forecast.
- You'll love these beautiful and practical lights for any patio, courtyard, garden, backyard BBQ - really, any outside area that could use a touch of ambiance-enhancing brightness.
- These lights feature 20 decorative bulb-shaped caps and 10 copper wire LED lights evenly spaced 30cm apart from each other, so you get a full festive display that gives off a fabulous warm glow.
- Get all the convenience without dealing with wiring or cords - just insert your batteries, set up your lights and wow your guests or make every night a special occasion you can enjoy under the stars!
Get ready to be the envy of your outdoor living spaces with our IP44 Battery Operated Festoon Lights!
|Outdoor String Lights
|Clear, Silver, White
|Brushed Metallic, Plastic
What do IP ratings mean?
IP ratings are the levels of waterproofing within a product, sealing it from moisture and dirt. The higher the IP rating, e.g. IP65, IP67, the more water and dirt proof the item becomes. These types of products are ideal for outdoor use or for placing directly above a shower/bath. The lower the IP rating, e.g. IP44, the less water and dirt proof the item becomes. IP44 products are more suited to a bathroom space, such as above your sink, away from the bath area.
What are the different colours of LED lighting you offer?
The LED bulb colours we offer are warm white (2700k/3000k), neutral white (4500k) and cool white/daylight (6000k/6500). We provide this range of colours so you can choose the right colour to best suit your needs and the different rooms in your home. Need help choosing the right bulb? Our Bulb Guide is here to help.
What payment methods do you offer?
We accept VISA, Mastercard, Maestro and American Express cards, as well as PayPal, Apple Pay and Klarna. All methods of payment are safe and secure.
How long is the returns period?
We offer a 30 days free returns policy. If an item is damaged or faulty, please let us know as soon as possible, ideally within 14 days upon receipt of your goods. Find out more on our Returns Policy here.
Where do you deliver to?
We deliver within the UK only, including the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland. Click here for more information on our Deliveries Policy.
Why should I switch to LED bulbs?
LED bulbs are the best energy saving option over traditional halogen or incandescent bulbs. They use around 80% less energy, reducing your energy bills, are much more durable and they provide a much brighter light. Want to find out more on the cost-saving benefits of LEDs? Click here.
Free UK Standard Delivery for orders over £50 to arrive within 3-5 Working Days
Standard Delivery £3.95 and will arrive within 3-5 Working Days
Need your order pronto? We offer Next Working Day Delivery for £5.95
Don't get left in the dark - our express service guarantees Next Working Day Delivery within Mainland UK for all orders placed before 7pm Monday to Saturday, and 3:45pm on Sundays. Unfortunately, we cannot offer this service to the following: Offshore, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, the Scottish Highlands & the Channel Islands.
See our Delivery page for more information.